Question

SLOW-MAG AND CALCIUM
I asked you previously about "Slow-Mag". Will Slow-Mag in anyway stop absorption of any nutrients I eat during the day and when is best to take this supplement if I do suffer from a spastic colon and occasional constipation?

Also why would calcium supplements cause constipation and Calcium Sandoz will not? I have stopped taking Caltrate because I found it made me constipated.

Is dried fruit not an option for someone with a spastic colon?

Dear Age
I don't think that Slow-Mag will interfere with absorption of other nutrients. I would take this supplement after breakfast. Some calcium supplements may cause constipation depending on the type of salt that is present in the formulation. Be careful of dried fruit - check how you react by eating small quantities to see if YOU have a negative reaction or not, as such reactions can be very individual.