Question

Slow Metabolism how do i speed it up?
I hav a very slow metabolism and I'd like to speed it up! I can do any exercise and still wont lose wight! Can u please help me?

Dear Bozz
You don't mention what you weigh and your height in kg, so that I can assess if you are actually overweight ornot. If your weight falls into the normal range, then you will find it difficult to lose additional weight. If you are overweight with a BMI exceeding 25 and you have tried doing really intensive exercise and have not lost any weight, then you need to have tests done by your doctor to determine if you don't perhaps have a hormone problem (thyroid, insulin, etc). Exercise is still the very best way to stimulate your metabolism without any harmful side-effects.