Question

Slut or victim?
I've been molested by various family members since I was about 6years old. I've actually enjoyed my one experience and thought that I was in love (rediculous I know!!!).
Does that make me a slut or a victim?
I wake up at night with memories of my oldest brother, now passed away, molesting and violently abusing me. He held a gun to my head when I was about 9.

Abused people, maybe especially children, may indeed enjoy, to some extent, some of the experiences --- that doesn't every make them any the less abused, or their partner any the less an abuser. So you are of course a victim, or better, a survivor, and never a slut. Sorry to hear of your appalling experiences --- look for a CBT oriented counsellor to work with you, to set yourself free from recollections of the events, and become freer to enjoy the rest of your life.