Question

Small "blisters" on hands
Not sure if this is going to make sense. Lately I've been getting little blisters/spots on my palms. Especially my right hand (I'm left handed). It starts with a slight red bump and develops into something that looks almost like a little blister but it sits more like under the skin i.e. it's like there is a blister under the skin and a red bump on top. The bump is itchy/sore and one that I scratched became -|- and now I have this dry patch. If I push down on the bumps it's quite a sharplike pain. Where there are clusters of these things on the joints of my fingers it' hurts a little to bend my finger/close my hand. They are very small, pinhead size.
skindoc

Most likely you are suffering from eczema of the hands. Eczema may be caused by something coming into contact with the hands. Persons suffering from asthma/hay fever may develop eczema of the hands. Sometimes no cause can be established. A fungal infection of the feet should be excluded. Patch tests to diagnose contact dermatitis may help. These tests are carried out by most dermatologists.