Question

Small growths/bumps underarm area
Please help. About 10 years ago I had a lot of small bumps or growths or whatever they are under my right arm. They were removed in surgery - I think they were removed by laser if I remember correctly. Since having my son 6 months ago, I have discovered that these bumps are starting to come back. I have also since noticed two small pieces of skin - almost like a tiny wart but not - under each of my arms. I don't use deodorant, I just use speedstick and those products. What do I do? What are these things? Why am I getting them?

Female27, it doesn’t sound serious from this side of the screen, but it is very difficult to get an accurate picture from this side of the screen. The easiest would be to see your doctor, but you can send me a photo at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can have a look. Good luck.