Ask an expert

30 Jan 2003

small lump
Hi there!

My boyfreind has been complaining of a "sensitive testicle" His right testicle has been giving him problems and he says he gets "shooting pains" from the testicle upto the right side of his waist.

He also says on the top of the testicle (almost under the penis) he can feel as very small bump under the skin.

What could this be? How do we rectify this problem

Thank you very much!
Answer 324 views

01 Jan 0001

Please see a medical doctor, ideally a Urologist in your area. Lumps in young men could be a variety of things, but we would like it to be seen to ASAP Also see the archive on "Testicular cancer" & Testicular lumps"

Good Luck
Dr Elna Mcintosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.