Question

Smelly after long time without sex
Could you please explain why I tend to give off a funny smell after I start having sex after a long period of time. The first time it happened was when I didnt have sex for 3 weeks and now I'm getting that same odour from my vagina after I hadnt had sex for 9 weeks but slept with my husband 2 days ago. Is the problem with him or with me, or with both of us. Should I seek medical attention? Will it go away by itself. What causes it? PLease help.

Semen has a particular smell which some women find "bad". Could it be that you have forgotten this after a long period without sex? The other possibility is that you may have an infection. It might be an idea to have this checked.

best wishes