Question

Smelly and desperate
Please help me. I have this discharge everyday and it smells bad. I can smell it even if I spray some spray to hide it. It is very strong. I don’t itch or burn. It’s just lots of discharge and it smells bad. This is really starting to break down my confidence, as I am sure if I can smell it others can to.

I am on the pill. I also have my periods regularly. No other problems. What can this be and how can I fix this problem.

Please help me, I am desperate but can’t afford to go to a gynea now.

It could be an infection. If you can't afford a gynaecologist, see your GP or go to a government clinic.