Question

Smelly Feet

Doctor, my feet smell.I have bought the cotton socks, take care with the type of shoes as well, but still it smells as soon as the shoes are off.Is there any ointment which i should apply or soem care at home will help.The strange thing to mention is that i like to smell my stinky feet.At the same time will likely vomit if anybody around got smelly feet.Am I normal ? Am a male fo 31.

jazz
Foot expert

Please do not take offense but if you are for real, I suggest you see a podiatrist or dermatologist for the foot odour and a psychologist for the rest no it is not normal