Question

Smelly Penis
Troubled with smelly Penis. I have high standards on hygiene. Although I wash thoroughly my Penis still have a off smell. My penis is always red and irritated.

Smelly, red and irritated sounds like an infection. Maybe Candida, maybe a STI. Please see your local doctor or clinic.
Smegma, a cheesy substance that can have a "particular" scent, is secreted from tiny subcutaneous glands beneath the foreskin. The area under the foreskin is also ripe for bacterial growth. Infections can easily develop under the foreskin if it isn't pulled back and washed. A yeast infection, which has symptoms that include redness, swelling, and a pasty discharge, is also a possible occurrence when the uncircumcised penis is not cleaned properly.

Shower or bath together before sex. Wash your penis, pulling the foreskin back.