Question

Smelly pre-cum
I know this is sounds stupid but I have to know. Does pre-cum smell. We have'nt seen each other for the weekend and last night while touching and fiddling, I got this smell and it was his pre-cum. This is the first time it happend that's why I'm so curious to know. Please reply soonest.
Sexy

Laundry rooms, swimming pools, and hospitals, and their abundance of cleaning chemicals, are among semen's top 10 odour associations because, like most store-bought cleansers, home-spun spunk also contains ammonia and other sterile-smellin' alkaloids. Our fluids sometimes have odours that we find good, bad, or not much to write home about, and often they smell different at different times depending on things, such as one's health, the food that was recently eaten, the quantity of liquid released, and the length of time it's been lying around.

Diet, alcohol, exercise etc can affect the smell