Question

Smoking
My boyfriend and I stopped smoking in the beginning of Feb, and what a good decision that was. Anyway we got engaged a couple of weeks ago, and I dont know if it is from stopping smoking but I feel that I am always eating, I have not noticed any of my cloths getting too small or anything like that. Please can you suggest a fast way to loose a small amount of weight... and keeping it off for the wedding.
Looking forward to your soonest reply.

Dear Bride
Congratulations on getting engaged, stopping smoking and the impending wedding which I hope will be super. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for an example of a low-fat, high-fibre diet. Combine the diet with some exercise - like jogging or swimming and you will be fit and trim for the Great Day.