Question

smoking
I have a 14 old son who is smoking and I dont know what to do.He says he cant stop as he craves it,this has been going on foer about 5 months and I have only found out now.How do I help him,with what meds or should I take him to a councillor.

Dear Jacqui
It may help taking him to a psychologist working with kids - but if you or your husband smoke it is going to be difficult to change his mind. It also has to do with peer pressure and if he is stressed this may be a kind of "self medication" for him to feel calm.