Question

Smoking and Pregnancy
I'm 3months Preg, and yes I am a smoker who is not very proud about that and my concerned I know I don't smoke a lot I take 2 cigattes or even one a day late before bed, but I'm really worried and I want my baby to be healthy and next week I will be going 4 my app 4 blood test to check the health of the baby in terms of dissabilities and I must say I'm very worried especial when I know I have been stealing this bad habbit peopel knew that I quited but this last one a day it is so difficult,,,,,,,,do you think I should worry or what? plz advice,

You certainly should stop smoking. It is good that you are down to 1-2 /day, but try to stop altogether.