Question

Smoking in pregnancy
I am almost six months pregnant and smoke on average 10 cigarettes a day. How dangerous is this for my baby? So many people have told me they smoked all the way through their pregnancies and had perfectly healthy babies????

Smoking carries a higher risk of poor growth in the fetus. This is not 100%. Like with lung cancer, not everyone who smokes gets it, but there is a higher chance. The baby does not end up being just small, but also depleted of oxygen, so this is potentially serious if it happens.
It is almost impossible to stop smoking suddenly and completely, but you could try cutting down as much as you can.