Question

22 Apr 2006

sms dating problem
I met a girl on this sms love chat (34888) , we really clicked.
My problem is that she lost her previous boyfriend to a head on collision a month ago. I know it is too soon to start something with her but i like her. When would be the perfect timimg to go for her.
Before i asked about her previous relationship, i asked her what she wanted out of this love sms dating thing and she said she wanted to find someone special. now i know about her previous boyfriend, i just don't know. all i know is i want her

You can offer her pleasant support and sympathy, but this is indeed far too soon for her to be entering into any other relationship --- perhaps she is so lonely in her grief, but using a love chatline a month after the death of a boyfriend sounds almost heartless. Be pleasant but cautious --- she should, rather, be seeing a counsellor and looking to her family and prior friends for support at this time.