Question

snooring in 2yr old

Please assist, my daughter had a cold which cleared about two weeks ago but the problem is her nose is still blocked and at night she snores terribly. Should i be worried??

2ndly what can i use to clear up her blocked nose

ENT Expert
ENT Expert

Dear worried Mom

Your daughter has most likely experienced enlargement of her adenoids because of the infection. The blocked nose can also be due to the primary infection, and this may take up to six weeks to clear. Your GP can suggest medication after an examination, I can not suggest treatment without an examination. From a natural point of view, it would be safe to suggest something like Saline nosedrops, if this does not work, you need to consult your doctor.