Question

Snoring
My snoring disturbs my wife. I feel guilty and would like to do something about it. Please advise?

My apologies. This reply was posted yesterday, but somehow it got lost in cyberspace. Here it is again. CD.

3/26/2003 10:30:00 AM
SubjectSnoringQuestionMy snoring disturbs my wife. I feel guilty and would like to do something about it. Please advise?Posted byChain saw

CS, it all depends on what the cause of your snoring is. Apart from obesity, almost all the reasons for snoring can be found in the nose, mouth, palate, throat and neck.
It might just be enlarged adenoids and removing them isn’t too much of a problem. Working on the soft palate or extensive nose surgery will of course be a much bigger operation. Your best option will be to go and see the ENT surgeon with a list of all your questions – they’re geared for these things and will also have much more insight into your problem. Good luck.