Question

So amazed by my husband
I dont know whether I am jelous or what my husband always praise his friends wife he says she is not staif she can dance, and has brains I have always noticed this but I am not sure what he is talking about because he is such a withdrawn person he just talk that and that is all and the other thing that she commented this morning is about me taking papers from the people in the street he said you dont take papers this morning and it was a paper for car tires I said what is it with you today you know I dont have a car why should I take this paper he said its because I always see you taking every paper, I dont know what is wrong with him, at night I was sick and he never even noticed even if I tell him he just say just sleep so I dont understand is this how men act or does he sees me as stupid because when we talk he will always talk those huge words please assist

Has he ALWAYS been like this ( maybe after a time, hoping he would change, you find it increasingly irritating ? ) Or has he recently changed ? If so, what else has changed at around the same time ?