Question

so angry
How do I get over someone and stop thinking about them i.e. just let it go? I am so angry all the time with him, I cant sleep so have been taking a tranquilisers everynight for 2 weeks. I drink myself into a stupor and basically dont care what happens to me. This morning I wanted to drive into ongoing traffic... all because of a man!!! How can I just not think about him anymore and get on with my life and please dont say time heals, Im dying in this present moment ... :(

The drinking really isn't helping, especially combined with the tranquillizers - apart from the obvious, such chemicals can help to FIX the ideas you want to get rid of, rather than helping them to go away. Obviously a counsellor / shrink is needed to help you to sort this out as well as to deal with the depression that sounds like it's growing. Nobody is worth driving yourself into such a state