Question

SO-CALLED EXPERT REGULARS
This OPEN FORUM appears to be nothing more than an outlet for the REGULARS (as they refer to themselves) to attempt to give advice on certain subjects that they obviously know little of.
I have seen the most ridiculous and irresponsible advice given to some unfortunate who has asked a question that is obviously important to them.
May I suggest to YOU, THE SEXOLOGIST, that some of the advice offerred by these REGULARS, is not just ludicrous but dangerous as well, and YOU should immediately RECTIFY when these "COUCH EXPERTS" (excuse the pun) - seek to impress with DRIVEL or DRIVAL, as the REGULARS may well wish to debate, as this may just cause the person asking the question to assume that the advice given is correct.

Dear Observer
I am not the webmaster,and have no control to "immediately rectify" answers, I can't remove answers from the "couch experts". Just like you I only have access to answer a question. I will forward your complaint to the webmaster and the Health24 website owners.

Dr Elna McIntosh