Question

so confused

I just want to know, if a man is not interested in sex, or being intimate in anyway, says he is not ready to get married after bveing together for a few years, barely speaks and when I ask him whats wrong he says work stress. I have told on many ocasions that if he is not sure about our future or if he unhappy with why doesnt he leave, he says that he does love me and he wouldnt have stayed with all these years if he wasnt serious about us.
I have given him enough opportunities to leave if he wanted to, but he always stays and he still doesnt want to get married, he still shows very little interest in me or our future together. get upset over every little thing....
He hasnt even told his family abot us when i ask him about that he get angry and tell me not to preassure him, he is ready and when i want to leave he says he loves me so much.....
I am so confused...
I love him allot but if he is not happy with our relationship or me I cant make him stay just because I love him and i want to him to stay..... why does he stay if he is clearly not willing to take the next step in our relationship

Doesn't sound like there's much of a relationship there at all. Maybe he is significantly depressed, in which case behe needs treatment for that, after a proper assessment. But otherwise, doesn't this remind you of last year's popular book, that he just isn't that into you --- and maybe not really into anyone else, with the "relationship" being a mere convenience ?