Question

So sad today
Hi guys,

This morning I heard Eva Cassidy's song bird on the radio, its the song my brothers friend that died in the accident they were ins, mom played at his funeral. I am so sad for that family, esp at this time of the year. He was only 19 years old. My brother was lucky enough to survive, but was in hospital for a couple of weeks. I just kept thinking it could have been him, it could have been him.

I just remember how broken his mom was at the funeral.

How does a mother and father recover from something like that? His older brother was driving the car the were in, he wasn't injured.

Sorry to dump this bad stuff on you guys, just a bit sad today. :=(

BY all means share your feelings here, Ruby. All such events are sad, and their anniversaries tend to be sadly remembered. But rather than simply recalling in sadness those we have lost, remember with joy all the good parts of their lives, and the fact that others survived.