Question

So tired of feeling like this
Why is it that when i get told, even if it is a subtle hint, that i am putting on weight , I become like a hermit crab and I have such anger toward the person who told me.

I hate it, I want to cry! I put on weight when i stress. Why do people feel the need to tell you that you are getting fat, do they not think you know????

I was anorexic about 5 years ago and comments like this just encourage me to turn back to the old habits of not eating and over exercising.

I know where it started - always been called 'the biggest girl in the class' and I was teased cause i was very much a tom boy. I have been to the phsycologist for 2 years but it seems to reoccur.

I am 1,75m and weigh 68kgs - Please someone help me feel better about myself!!!!

Comments like this merely display the extreme ignorance of the idiots making the comments, and you need to mix with a better clas of people than such dregs. I would have expected if a psychologist worked with you for 2 years, IF they used valid and effective methods such as CBT, that you should be over this. If it was analytical twaddle, which is useless and a general waste of money, maybe you should see a new psychologist who does CBT, for a second opinion.