Ask an expert

23 Oct 2009

Social Anxiety Disorder
I am living in a town with GP' s only, is it possible to buy medication that treats SAD over the counter like anti-depressants, tranquillizers and beta-blockers
Answer 326 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi John

Unfortunately, no. These medicines will require a prescription.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.