Question

Social Worker / psychologist
I came accross many judgments on the internet where a social worker or psychologist issued a report to the court and it was different to the family advocates report. I have spoken to quite a few social workers and psychologists and they all advised that they cannot make an accurate report based on only assessing one person and their report would be trown out of court. My ex will not co-operate so how do I get my ex and the children to see a psychologist or social worker
Family law expert
family law expert

Lodge and application to court. The court will order that your ex and the children be assessed by a psychologist.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
A:1st Floor, 56 Shortmarket Street, Cape Town, 8000
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za; W: www.divorceattorney.co.za; Blog: www.divorceattorneys.wordpress.com;
Twitter: www.twitter.com/edivorce;
Facebook: www.facebook.com/divorceattorneys