Question

solar keratosis
A Few of our family from my mother's side got this skin problem. Me and my brother have on our fore arms and in the front and back of our legs. We don't get in the sun with it. A dermatgist burn it with "stikstof". Is the the only way to get rid of it or is their alternatice treatment. And what cause it?

ES, freezing it with nitrogen is the easiest way of removing it, but I suppose you can use laser, currettage and surgery to remove them if you want to.
It basically is caused by sun damage of the skin and isn’t malignant. Good luck.