Question

some relationship advice
Hi guys

So there's this one guy that i kinda fancy. I only saw him once (....about a month ago) and i'v started emailing him we emailed each other for about 2 weeks or so: I sent him a email, he reply...i sent him a email...he reply...-you get the point. now for the past 2 emails that i sended him...he didn't reply. Now i don't know if it is because he is not interestat in me and if he's just busy...(he's busy with exams)

AAh! which brings me to my next question...it seems like every gay guy i meet (cute gay guy) i fall in love with. because i dont have many guy friends so as soon as a gay guy is friendly towards me the spark goes off in my head.....

-hahaha i know totally srewed up!

any tips or advice?

luv.m
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi to you tHe GaY gUy and welcome to the forum.

It sounds as though you were bouncing emails, kinda like playing tennis, and the novelty wore off so the cute guy got bored? You're not screwed up but maybe you need to do a bit of reality testing if you have a habit of "falling" in love with cute guys. Sounds a bit as though you tend to create relationships in your mind?

Maybe you need to spend some time in nurturing a few gay friends you feel really comfortable with and take a break from from trying so hard to find Mr. Right.