Question

Something in throat
It feels as if I have something in my throat in the centre where the two collar bones meet. It is not painful, but if I swallow something, like a pill for example, it feels as if there is something in the throat. What could that be ? For a while I suffered from heartburn until I changed my diet, is it possible that the reflux created a raw patch in the throat ? Thank you.

It is possible that the reflux have caused some mucosal damage, hence the feeling of discomfort. You can use Gaviscon, 20 ml three times daily, which will assist in repairing the mucosa and relief the symptoms of reflux. If the feeling persists or worsen, you should consult your doctor.