Question

something stange happened
this morning i missed the bus and called my brother to give me a lift cos he works in the same surroundings as me.

he agreed and said i can wait on the street corner but he will be there in 15 minutes time. While waiting this old man came and stopped his car next to me.

he asked where i was going cos he wanted to give me a lift. then i told him to leave me alone and cos i dont take lifts from strangers. he then told me that he comes from Italy and said the pope and the mafia comes there as well. but is now living in SA for a long time.

then i asked him "are u a mafia, where is ur wife and why are u driving around like this? he said hes from the gym and now since i was standing there he wants to take me to work. his wife passed away loong ago and wants to have lunch with me. he very old - in his early 60's.

why is this happening in PTA? this is the 2nd old white male stopping to give me a lift. why not go to the dating service if they need partners?

i always dress neatly and modestly and my clothes are never revealing so now why this?

anyway my brother came and he gave me a lift.

i did not want to be aggresive with the old man cos i thought maybe hes got a gun or some weapon.

next time when i see a car stopping, im just goin to run

Its sad news for me to learn that one is "very old" in one's early 60's ! Its wise to be cautious about trusting strangers, but maybe the old guy was just lonely and wanting to be helpful. And Echelle --- are we no longer allowed to stand on the street ?