Question

Sore
I had sex with my b/f for the first time this weekend. He really rubbed my clit extremely hard from the start and my attempts to get him to slow down did not work and I was just also so imbarresed that I didn't tell him to stop.

Afterwards when I went to pee it burned like you can't believe! I was thinking that it was my clit but last nite I realized it was not - so what is so sore when I pee or why ?

Pop, if it hasn’t cleared up by the time you get this reply, it is probably due to a bladder infection and the best would be to have your urine tested and an appropriate antibiotic prescribed. Good luck.