Question

Sore back & bones
Ever since my caesarian I have been experiencing pain in my lower back +/- 7 months and sore bones / joints - knees and ankles. I have not managed to loose my weight and am currently 15 kgs overweight. I had blood tests taken and the results showed that I was lacking iron & magnesium. I am currently receiving iron injections and have been instructed to take 4 magnesium tables daily... Question: why are my joints so sore - too much magnesium? And why is my back so sore?

B, it’s difficult to say without being able to examine you first. I doubt that the joint pain is due to the deficiencies, but the back pain might be. If it doesn’t clear up soon, the best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.