Question

28 Oct 2009

SORE BOOBS WHEN RUNNING
I used to run quite a lot but have always had the problem with sore breasts before my periods start and this is for 2 weeks before my periods and I mean really painful. I can' t even walk fast. I have purchased expensive sports bras but even that doesn' t help. Is there something that I can do, or wear, to ensure as little discomfort as possible so that I can run again.

HI Anon

Honestly, short of the specifically designed sports bras, I can't suggest anything else. Have you tried wearing two? That's all I can think of, there's not much else one can do, to the best of my knowledge.

I'd try two, and hopefully that works