Question

Sore Breast
I think something is wrong with me. I have been HIV positive since 1998 and recently had a baby which is now 20 months. After the birth of my baby I picked up 25 kg and I struggle to loose it. Just months before i found out i was pregnant i stopped using ARV''s and recently taking them again. I am not sure what could be wrong but here are things happening to me recently in the last three months:
I lost about 18kg without doing anything
My breast is sore.
My husband and I are separated.
I recently got a job.

When I add the above, my loosing could be as a result of any of it but i am so scared that It might be a lot more than the above.

There does not sound like there is a Gynae problem. I would suggest that you see your HIV doctor.