Question

sore breasts

I was 27 yrs old (am know 42yrs old)when I had a hysterectomie and since then have not been taking any hormone tablets etc.
However my breasts get extremely lumpy and sore at times. I conculted a doctor who said that I have fibrasites in my breasts. Please tell me what it is and what I can do about the pain as it is extremely painful.
I have checked my breasts and I do find some lumps which the doctor said was because of the fibrasites.

Unless you also had your ovaries removed, you do not necessarily need hormone therapy. When you become menopausal, this may be necessary. In your case, you would know this if you started having hot flushes, palpitations or dryness of the vagina.
Please ask CyberDoc about the fibrositis.