Question

02 Apr 2007

Sore Breasts
I stopped using the pill in January, my husband and I are trying for a baby and to date no luck!
My breasts are really sore, they feel harder in parts, and sensitive. I took a pregnancy test the other day, and it was negative, but am not due to start my period until 5 April (if my cycle was 28 days, I have no idea what it is), so could it have been that I have done the pregnancy test too early, or could something else be the cause!

Stopping the Pill can cause breast tenderness. It could also be premenstual.