Question

30 Oct 2006

Sore Hands
Hi Dr P

Answers on your questions.

My hands are sore and stiff when I make a fist. And my wrist is painful when I pick up something or just bend it. My fingers is also sore when I bend them. They are constantly sore.

I never went to a doctor regarding this problem. I once had dislocated ribs and they didn't pick it up. So I don't have a lot of faith in them.

Thank you for your time

sports injuries

Hi Frustrated

I think you need to start with an Xray of the hands and a general assessment of your musculo skeletal system. It is too wide a differetial to localise it to one cause.

a rheumatologist would probably be ideal but start off ewith a GP

Dr P
.