Question

sore stomach after eating
For the last few days I have had a sore stomach every time I eat. It does feel like I have possibly got wind (and I was constipated for a day or two, but bowels are back to normal now. I had this a few months ago and it faded away and now has returned. Should I be sending this to the diet person or am I in the advanced stages of stomach cancer?!

Dee, I doubt that you have stomach cancer, but it might be due to something like gastritis, a hernia or even a gallbladder problem. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.