Question

Sore throat and Stress?
I have had a sore throat for the last couple of weeks, I went to the doctor and he gave me antibiotics (penicillin), while taking the pills (5 days) it was gone completely, but seem to back now (but not as bad as before) this is now 3 days after I finished the antibiotics, I do not feel sick in any other way at all. I am getting married in 2 weeks time and just wanted to find out if the pressure of the coming wedding could maybe cause this at all?

Dear Gog,
Stress could suppress your immune system. You could maybe take some immuno boosters, freely available over the counter at most pharmacies. Suck some Tonsolyte/ Tonsilla every 4 hours - it also helps, but if you are feverish or your glands in your neck are swollen - go back to your GP.