Question

Sore Tongue
Hi Doc, hope you can help. I''ve been on 2 sets of antibiotics over the bast month - one set for a bacterial infection and the other for bronchitis. I completed last week and this week have been battling with a sore tongue. Some of the tastebuds look inflamed and have some patches which look like they may become like cancer sores. I got a vitamin B injection today as I read that it may help - do you have any advise, I am relucant to go back to the doctor as I am sure another antibiotic is not going to help? Many thanks

Pieter

It is possible that you have a yeast infection, due to the use of antibiotics. Ask your pharmacist for a good probiotic that should be taken for at least one month, as well as Canestin logenzes. The Canestin will treat the yeast infection.