Ask an expert

30 Mar 2007

Sores on the mouth
Dear Doc

What can be the best treatment for the sores that have developed on my mouth. Or is there anything I can get on th counter ?

I will appreciate your kind response
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Arrendary
It depends on what caused it - if it is small, painful ulcers inside your mouth, Kenalog in Orobase may help. If it is blisters around your mouth on the outside, it may be herpes simplex and Zovirax may help.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.