Question

Sorry.
Oh crap. We've been here before and I don't like it one little bit. I need no wakeup calls, from you or anyone else. I'm not pretending to "know" you, so proving that I don't would be an empty gesture. Don't unreasonably expect me to memorize every detail of your many, many postings. And it's not a "game" or "fun" to do self-destructive things, especially in ways which run a very hugh risk of killing and hurting other people. NOBODY can respect that as a choice. And I didn't say you were joking, but the different parts of your message were severely dislocated, and I said, very reasonably indeed, that IF it were a joke, it would be a bad one, and IF it was not, the very idea suggested an urgent discussion with your shrink was indicated. And if you think you can do "anything", and that it's worthwhile to choose evil "anythings", you're way off beam. We;ve been down this route too manyu times before. I look forward to hearing from your positive self again, soon.

For someone who used to go on about me explaining my writings, you sure also do a lot of that. Not saying anything either, that I didn't get the first time. Guess that makes us equals, and I guess too, that you are capable of murderous thoughts. And that makes us totally normal, doesn't it? CS. And I said I don't expect too much from you, what you read in it beats the hell out of me. Just try and relax dude, life's way too short to go it all defensive and acting like God. He is the only God. We are all absolutely nothing. Not even you, who accomplished much. Even you CS are nothing. In the big book of life, you're either in, or your not.
And about the recurring irritations CS, that's how it is, one week up, one week down. Or do you only allow for one, maybe a couple more downs? As long as the rest is possitive, throw your hands in the air and praise God, sun shiny good!? Well, I have no possitive to say, and what if I'm feeling a bit murderous, so what? It'll pass, everyone knows that! And I don't have a shring no more remember? No? Off course. I know for a while now, that you don't like me. The subtle nastiness, I bet you'd love me dying won't you? Never thought of it? Lier. LIER! Just know that I had thoughts too. Lately becoming more assertive, more possitive, more in touch with the inner me. That's good, right shrink? I am a woman of many talents, some actual goals, though all bad. O what to do . . .

sigh. Have I Job's job ?