Question

space
My girlfriend suddenly decided she needs space and time to sort herself out.Though she does not want to see me soon she wants me to be her friend and at least talk to her everyday.She broke up with me but does not want me out of her life.She says she has problems to sort out,to grow and to have fun.She also says that I must find myself and grow as well.There are no other people involved.Until las tweek everything was still fine.Now she keeps her distance physicall and emotionally but says she loves me deeply and misses me badly.She also wants to rediscover why she fell in love with me.She also wants the freedom to go and do what she wants with other people but accuses me of jealousy and posiveness when she does not allow me the exact same freedom.How must I react and what course must I go?I am 33 she is 26

Dear cowboy, well, we can't really tell you how to react to your cowgirl. OK, she has asked for space and time to work out personal issues she has, and to remain a friend of yours. Can't you accept that outcome ? What different do you want, rom what she has sugegsted ? If she wants to be free to go ou with other people, presumably you would be similarly free. If you are just pals and no longer in a close and committed relationship ; why would she know about any other relationships you now choose to form ( or otherwise ) --- so how would she react to them, and how would you react to her reactions to them ? Why are they still part of the agenda in your discussions ?