Question

Spacer devices

I have a four year old son who is asthmatic and is on Ventolin inhaler which we administer via a spacer device. The spacer device is using will be due for replacement in a month, but I cannot get one in my country, Zim. Is there a supplier in the Limpopo Province and what is the price?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Chucles,

These devices are available at all South African pharmacies. The price differ from free (glaxohaler) to roughly more than a hunded rand. Make contact with you closest pharmacy in SA and ask them to order you one of these devices.