Question

Spastic colon

Ive always had a bit of a spastic colon/gassy tummy. When i was pregnant it was great as it didnt bother me at all...it almost " disappeared" ....now since my C Section it feels as it is the worst it has ever been. It always just feels uncomfie...i can actually place my hand on my tummy and feel a hard knot as the gas bubble moves along....id like to know if this is normal after childbirth/c section???

It was probably better in pregnancy because of the hormonal chnages of pregnancy. The only things to do now are dietary chnages.