Question

Spatare
Spatare is 'n probleem in my familie. Welke oefeninge kan ek doen om te voorkom dat ek eendag met die selfde probleem sit en welke oefeninge moet ek liefs vermy?

HI Ek

There are unfortunately no specific exercises that I can suggest you do to prevent this. The problem is caused by the valves in the veins which 'leak' and don't do their job in preventing blood from flowing in one direction only. The treatment is usually a special sock which does the same job as the valves, if the problem is not too serious, otherwise there are injections or surgery that you can look at as treatment options. But I suggest you discuss this with a doctor or specialist in vascular medicine.