Ask an expert

07 Jan 2003

Specialists on Rhematoid Arthritis
I have been diagnosed with Rhematoid Arthritis, could you refer me to a specialist who can assist me on how to manage this disease i.e diet, medication, exercise. In other words, how to minimise the effects of it and to live as normally as possible ?
Answer 764 views

01 Jan 0001

Andy, the best person to see would be a rheumatologist. If you leave in or around Pretoria I can refer you, but otherwise you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9266 votes
66% - 17851 votes