Ask an expert

01 Jul 2011

Specific back pain
Ive got constant pain on one specific vertabrate, when i ben it feels like that part is tearing off its also sore to the touch. I cant go to a doctor cause my partner thinks i make these things up. Can you help?
Answer 351 views

01 Jan 0001

You will need to see a Chiropractor - it will satisfy your partner too to know what the problem is. There is no self help for such pain or discomfort.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.