Question

Speed up weight loss
Good day,

I am currently on a diet, as setup by a dietician, and exercise regularly, cardio and some weights. I am loosing weight but not thaaat much. I have a read a few articles about USN Phedra cut and Nutrimax Xena-Lean, both stimulant free, and was wondering if I had to incorporate this if it would help a bit? I not dispondednt as I am loosing but a little more would be great and am very curious about these 2 products and would like your views please?

Dear Janet
You are already doing something to speed up your metabolism by exercising - this is still the best and healthiest way of stimulating metabolism. I am not acquainted with the Xena-lean, but Phedra Cut is not stimulant-fee because it contains ephedrine or synephrine which can be highly addictive and harmful. I am not in favour of any product that contains ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine which can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. To see what Xena-Lean contains and what these ingredients may do, click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and check the ingredients against those listed in the article on 'Slimming Pills & Drops - Slimming Pill Ingredients, Positive & Negative Effects' to see what potential side-effects they may have and if any of the ingredients could help you lose weight. Rather be patient than to harm your health.