Question

Sperm
My husband had a SA done and apart from a low morphology, everything else is fine. When we have intercourse on certain occasions, his sperm will automatically come out that i need to get cleaned up...I am not sure this is normal, I have not had any other partners except him so I don't know if it should be like this.
I thought he might have weak sperm...

Please help anyone?
fertility expert

Dear Merc

The problem of low morphology is indeed one of the major concerns in a fertility set-up. If the morphology is less than 8% this would necessitate invitro fertilisation and if the percentage is less than 4% this in addition would require ICSI (microinjection). The leakage of fluid after intercourse is not significant and occurs in many cases.